My Reading and Learning List
In the field of Software Engineering, there is always something to learn. A new tool, a new framework, new practice, new cloud vendor product etc. So below are a list of things I am actively learning, have in sight to learn once I can.
- Python 3.6 - 3.7
- Docker (Finished the Docker Mastery Course from Udemy)
- Fabric (Python library for running SSH commands on remote machines. I use this for my CI/CD setup. Guess what? This site is deployed using CI/CD practice all thanks to Fabric).
Courses and Books I am reading
- Learn Flutter and Dart to build iOS and Android Apps by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Building Django 2.0 Web Applications by Tom Araytin
Things I hope to pick up later
- Serverless Infrastructure (I started playing with FnProject.io but still exploring the space)
- Go Lang
- UX Design Skills (With a framework like Tailwind CSS, Less, Saas. I do understand them but just want to be more conscious and better at them)
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark
The above list may expand and contract. I will update the page as things change. For now, this is what I have in mind.